Velocity Reviews

-   -   Beautiful babe (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t249119-beautiful-babe.html)

R2D2 12-18-2003 03:46 AM

Beautiful babe

http://www.pbase.com/aloha_miss_toni/tonis_portfoilo

James Gifford 12-18-2003 03:47 AM

Re: Beautiful babe

R2D2 <R2D2@NO.SPAM.TV> wrote:
> http://www.pbase.com/aloha_miss_toni/tonis_portfoilo

Eight pounds of eye makeup doesn't equal "beautiful," IMHO.

--
| James Gifford * FIX SPAMTRAP TO REPLY |
| So... your philosophy fits in a sig, does it? |

gr 12-18-2003 11:02 AM

Re: Beautiful babe

"James Gifford" <nsp@nitrosyncretic.kom> wrote
> R2D2 <R2D2@NO.SPAM.TV> wrote:
> > http://www.pbase.com/aloha_miss_toni/tonis_portfoilo

> Eight pounds of eye makeup doesn't equal "beautiful," IMHO.

It's not that much makeup, considering these are model shots. Makeup is
expected for that. Besides, she is quite hot. Okay, her body is a lot better
than her face, but overall she is a "babe". Oh yeah, and good photos, too.

Hank Kimble 12-18-2003 03:07 PM

Re: Beautiful babe

Nice body. Crappy face. Tacky outfits. Potential model? NOT!

Ed E. 12-18-2003 03:18 PM

Re: Beautiful babe

> Nice body. Crappy face.

Doesn't it almost always work that way?

JIM 12-18-2003 03:35 PM

Re: Beautiful babe

"Ed E." <EdEllks@NetZero.MyPants.net> wrote in message
> > Nice body. Crappy face.

> Doesn't it almost always work that way?

Always - at least "in the eye of the beholder!" There'd be them that would
find fault with the various "babes" that have made the cover of SI's
swimsuit edition;)

Jim

plinko 12-18-2003 03:49 PM

Re: Beautiful babe

That old saying "there's no accounting for taste" applies here. She reminds
me of those dawgs that run for queen at the local county fair.

In her favor, she does have a super nice body. But she looks positively
homely in most photos (check portraits), especially with the caked on makeup
and the goofy hair. Scary. Without the make like in the B+W shot, she isn't
too bad but the rest really turn me off.

She obviously thinks she has what it takes!

Philip Harris 12-18-2003 04:11 PM

Re: Beautiful babe

You guys are all cruel jerks. These are very good pictures of a pretty
model.

The model's body definitely qualifies her as a beautiful babe. Her face is
not classically beautiful, but look how much better she appears in the
photos where she's wearing sunglasses, and look at how much her hairstyle
does for her. Those pictures are fine examples of how a good photographer
can bring out the best in any model.

Instead of wasting time on criticism, whenever a good photographer looks at
a subject he or she begins immediately thinking of ways to bring out the
subject's better features. You guys who've focused on the poorer views of
the posted model must have a hard time taking photographs with your heads so
far up your arses.

Steven Wandy 12-18-2003 05:39 PM

Re: Beautiful babe

"There'd be them that would
> find fault with the various "babes" that have made the cover of SI's
> swimsuit edition;)

They have faces???????????????

Steven Wandy 12-18-2003 05:41 PM

Re: Beautiful babe

I agree with most of your post BUT the title of the original post was
"BEAUTIFUL BABE". Therefore, most people (unfortunately) are going to react
to her looks, not the good or bad work that the photographer did.