Velocity Reviews

-   -   NR plug-in problems: Digital Deluxe Toolbox? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t248710-nr-plug-in-problems-digital-deluxe-toolbox.html)

Morgan Ohlson 12-11-2003 07:41 PM

NR plug-in problems: Digital Deluxe Toolbox?

Install Digital Deluxe Toolbox (free) into Corel Photo-Paint
http://www.2morrow.dk/75ppi/coolpix/actions/

I don't understand what to do. There is only 2 files, and one is the
txt-instruction which doesn't make any sense to me. The other is an *.atn
file.

--- Instructions ---
Digital Deluxe Toolbox version 1.0
Unzip the action to a location on your Harddisk, then load it from the
Action Palette fly-out in Photoshop 6.
Prior versions of Digital_deluxe must be deleted prior to installing!
-------------------------

Just activating the proper catalogue in PP (Ctrl+J) doesn't make it.
http://thepluginsite.com/knowhow/tut...gAvailable.htm

Digital Secrets DeNoise ISO (Action) URL:
www.digitalsecrets.net/secrets/denoiseISO.html There doesn't exist any file
to download.

Media Chance DCE AutoEnhance URL: www.mediachance.com/ Seems right but
doesn't activate in PP menues.

E10 NR (Action) URL: netnet.net/~llueck/NR.htm Doesn't exist.

Morgan O.

Samuel Paik 12-12-2003 10:45 AM

Re: NR plug-in problems: Digital Deluxe Toolbox?

"Morgan Ohlson" <morgan.ohlson@comhem.se> wrote:
> Install Digital Deluxe Toolbox (free) into Corel Photo-Paint
> http://www.2morrow.dk/75ppi/coolpix/actions/
>
> I don't understand what to do. There is only 2 files, and one is the
> txt-instruction which doesn't make any sense to me. The other is an *.atn
> file.

Corel Photo-Paint is not Adobe Photoshop.