Velocity Reviews

-   -   Prints from PhotoAccess (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t248693-prints-from-photoaccess.html)

Conrad Weiler 12-11-2003 03:52 PM

Prints from PhotoAccess

Hi,

Just got back 15 prints (4x6) from PhotoAccess site (www.photoaccess.com).
Wonderful job! They look at least as good as they looked on my monitor (or
better). I'm impressed. Almost sorry I bought a Hi-Ti dye sub (4x6 output)
printer. However, that home printer still offers instant gratification and good
output.

I just sent in a b/w forest scene to be printed at 11x14 on matte paper. Looks
good at home. I'll see how PhotoAccess handles it.

I'm currently using a Nikon Coolpix 950 digital camera (2 MP) and a Kodak
DX4900 digital camera (4 MP).

Happy holidays,

Conrad
Conrad Weiler