Velocity Reviews

-   -   Personalized photo calendars (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t248023-personalized-photo-calendars.html)

shagins@earthlink.net 11-30-2003 06:41 PM

Personalized photo calendars

You can upload your digital photos to this site and get a professional
quality calendar made. They even let me personalize it with birthdays
and anniversaries. They make great christmas presents !!!!

http://www.mymagicmemories.com

enter this code to get 10% off.

PT7923019

Craig Scheiner 12-01-2003 09:01 AM

Re: Personalized photo calendars

You can download a 2004 calendar template for free at microsoft. Add you own
pictures. Cost: your printer ink and paper.

--
Best regards,
Craig Scheiner

shagins@earthlink.net 12-01-2003 01:02 PM

Re: Personalized photo calendars

You would have to spend over a grand on a printer to get that kind of
quality on an 8x10, and it would be out of date in a year. Have you
priced ink lately? forget that, I would rather put the money in the
camera and let someone else do the high res printing.