Velocity Reviews

-   -   kodak dx6340 ISO (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t247138-kodak-dx6340-iso.html)

Al 11-14-2003 09:31 PM

kodak dx6340 ISO

Does anybody know the comparable ISO of the Kodak dx6340 digital
camera. I am comparing this to the fuji 3800 which I know has an ISO
of 100. I will buy one of these cameras. Thanking anyone who may
reply....

Ron Hunter 11-15-2003 03:05 AM

Re: kodak dx6340 ISO

Al wrote:
> Does anybody know the comparable ISO of the Kodak dx6340 digital
> camera. I am comparing this to the fuji 3800 which I know has an ISO
> of 100. I will buy one of these cameras. Thanking anyone who may
> reply....

Light Sensitivity ISO 100, ISO 400, ISO 200

Ron Baird 11-17-2003 08:36 PM

Re: kodak dx6340 ISO

Greetings Al,

I am glad to help, and have captured the reference for the ISO settings of
your camera. If you need any other data or a review of features, just go to
the following page. It is all there for your perusal. As shown you have
the option of setting the camera to an ISO of 100 or if you like to 200 or
400.

ISO equivalent = auto and selectable (100, 200, 400)

Try visiting this page and clicking on the 'Specifications' link to the
left.

Talk to you soon,

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company