Velocity Reviews

-   -   CF Cards and Displays (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t246928-cf-cards-and-displays.html)

Reefpup 11-11-2003 06:10 AM

CF Cards and Displays

Hi all,
Does anyone know of a device (other than a laptop) that takes a CF card for
input and is able to dispay the pictures on it via a monitor, TV, or
projection, etc...?

I need something like a walk-up kiosk to display photos.

Thanks in advance,
Stephen

Patrick Boch 11-11-2003 06:17 AM

Re: CF Cards and Displays

http://www.adorama.com/catalog.tpl?o...077&sku=ILXDPP

--
__________________________
Patrick George Boch/A+ Certified Tech...
news:l3%rb.21842$KN4.1407649@news1.news.adelphia.n et...

CARBUFF 11-11-2003 06:49 AM

Re: CF Cards and Displays

>Hi all,
>Does anyone know of a device (other than a laptop) that takes a CF card for
>input and is able to dispay the pictures on it via a monitor, TV, or
>projection, etc...?
>
>I need something like a walk-up kiosk to display photos.

Most digital point and shoot cameras have this feature. As a matter of fact my
9 year old was displaying her photos on the tv that she took with a kodak
dc3200. Or there is that lexar thingee too.

George

Andrew \(Mr Blobby\) 11-11-2003 07:07 AM

Re: CF Cards and Displays

I like the look of that one !

Andrew \(Mr Blobby\) 11-11-2003 07:07 AM

Re: CF Cards and Displays

http://postnuke.legend.com.au/postnu...rticle&sid=531