Velocity Reviews

-   -   PHOTO CONTEST - Win Big $ $ $ (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t246773-photo-contest-win-big.html)

Dallas 11-08-2003 03:50 PM

PHOTO CONTEST - Win Big $ $ $

Submit your pictures to our weekly photo contest. Here is the info and
rules:

http://www.btinternet.com/~mcsalty/martin/sirulz.htm

Each week there is a different theme. The theme is announced every
Friday in rec.photo.equipment.35mm

The gallery of photos is here:

http://www.pbase.com/shootin

Email your photos to alan.browne@videotron.ca or Annika1980@aol.com

FILM OR DIGITAL IS ALLOWED!

THIS WEEK'S THEME IS "LOW LIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY"

Paolo Pizzi 11-08-2003 06:27 PM

Re: PHOTO CONTEST - Win Big $ $ $

Dallas wrote:

> THIS WEEK'S THEME IS "LOW LIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY"

Well, from what others have posted, the logical conclusion is
that the real them is "Circles, Elipses and Spheres in low-light
during a change of season." ;-)

Dennis O'Connor 11-08-2003 06:45 PM

Re: PHOTO CONTEST - Win Big $ $ $

ehhh, you forgot also, "while balancing on one foot wearing a raincoat"...
news:bAarb.348$gW7.34745491@newssvr21.news.prodigy .com...

Alan Browne 11-08-2003 07:10 PM

[SI] Mandate 11 - Circles, Elipses, Spheres

For the avoidance of all doubt, there is no cash prize. The only prize
is participation.

The theme is Circles, Elipses, Spheres.

Cheers,
Alan.

George Kerby 11-08-2003 08:57 PM

Re: PHOTO CONTEST - Win Big $ $ $

On 11/8/03 12:27 PM, in article
bAarb.348$gW7.34745491@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com, "Paolo Pizzi"
<paolopizziNOSPAM@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Dallas wrote:
>
>> THIS WEEK'S THEME IS "LOW LIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY"

> Well, from what others have posted, the logical conclusion is
> that the real them is "Circles, Elipses and Spheres in low-light
> during a change of season." ;-)

In your case, it's "LOW LIFE PHOTOGRAPHY", pizza-face.
BAWHAWHAWHAWHAW!!!!

Alan Browne 11-08-2003 10:33 PM

Re: PHOTO CONTEST - Win Big $ $ $

No, so sorry, no cash prize....

http://www.aliasimages.com/SImandate11.htm

Cheers,
Alan.

Annika1980 11-09-2003 03:24 AM

Re: PHOTO CONTEST - Win Big $ $ $

>From: Alan Browne alan.browne@OBVIOUSvideotron.ca

>No, so sorry, no cash prize....

Damn!

Leicaddict 11-09-2003 05:37 PM

Re: PHOTO CONTEST - Win Big $ $ $

Alan Browne <alan.browne@OBVIOUSvideotron.ca> wrote

[SNIPPED BULLSHIT]

Beware of this asshole. He is known to get his cheap thrills hanging
around swimming pools with a camera taking pictures of near naked
boys. There are pictures to proove this.