Velocity Reviews

-   -   what P&S would YOU recommend (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t244500-what-p-and-s-would-you-recommend.html)

Larry 09-28-2003 02:20 PM

what P&S would YOU recommend

I have a Canon S100, the size of which I really love, but would like more
features, better Macro and zoom and ability to enlarge prints greater than
8X10 on real keepers! Also fast focus/shutter response and rapid fire
series shots are wanted...all this in a size close to the S100. Is there
any such animal on the market yet with all these features?? BTW, my S100
has taken some really great pics.....no flames, just educated responses
wanted...

gr 09-28-2003 02:32 PM

Re: what P&S would YOU recommend

"Larry" <ppcdoc@hotmail.com> wrote
> I have a Canon S100, the size of which I really love, but would like more
> features, better Macro and zoom and ability to enlarge prints greater than
> 8X10 on real keepers! Also fast focus/shutter response and rapid fire
> series shots are wanted...all this in a size close to the S100. Is there
> any such animal on the market yet with all these features?? BTW, my S100
> has taken some really great pics.....no flames, just educated responses
> wanted...

Sounds like you want an S400.