Velocity Reviews

-   -   LWP::Authen::Ntlm Error when often used (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t24438-lwp-authen-ntlm-error-when-often-used.html)

Reto Zingg 09-28-2003 09:56 PM

LWP::Authen::Ntlm Error when often used

Hi

I have here a strange Problem, I monitor with a script our hosting
enviroment, so far my script works very well, but unfortunately some of our
costumers change to an other HSP :-( and sometimes, we still have them in
our database. So that they also appears in my list with domainnames which i
check.
The problem now is that some of them use IIS and the default page is
password protected and I don't have a loggin ;-), but my script can't
handle this all the times. Sometimes it works and then not...

When I check about 1000 domains and check then this specific domain nothing
happens, but when I check another 1000 domains I get this error:

Can't locate object method "authenticate" via package "LWP::Authen::Ntlm" at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/LWP/UserAgent.pm line 545, <INPUTFILEURL>
line 2000.

It's really hard to debug this because to check 2000 domains I need about 55
min....

Here some code-parts:
use LWP;