Velocity Reviews

-   -   Which miniDV-camcorder for max ~ $800? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t243241-which-minidv-camcorder-for-max-800-a.html)

Daniel 09-08-2003 07:37 PM

Which miniDV-camcorder for max ~ $800?

Which miniDV-camcorder for max ~ $800 should I buy?
Your own experiences and links to tests etc are really appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Daniel

Howard McCollister 09-08-2003 07:47 PM

Re: Which miniDV-camcorder for max ~ $800?

"Daniel" <nej@nej.nej> wrote in message
> Which miniDV-camcorder for max ~ $800 should I buy?
> Your own experiences and links to tests etc are really appreciated.

This group being primarily oriented toward digital still photography, you
will have better luck posting your question to rec.video , or
rec.video.desktop

HMc