Velocity Reviews

-   -   Pictures from Rome (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t242374-pictures-from-rome.html)

Peter Bout 08-30-2003 10:20 AM

Pictures from Rome

Hi,

there are some new pictures from my visit to Rome on my site.

If you're interested visit

http://home.planet.nl/~peterbout/pics/index_eng.htm

--
Peter Bout
peterbout@planet.nl

Dave.US 08-30-2003 01:25 PM

Re: Pictures from Rome

"Peter Bout" <peterbout@planet.nl> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>there are some new pictures from my visit to Rome on my site.
>
>If you're interested visit
>
>http://home.planet.nl/~peterbout/pics/index_eng.htm

Very nice pictures. It looks like you go to some of the same vacation
spots as I do, but don't need to travel as far.

Since my vacation to the UK and Ireland in May, I've acquired a Canon
EOS 10D digital camera. I've also got one of the older Canon EOS 10S
35mm cameras. I'm looking forward to another Europe trip next year to
enjoy the beer and the sites.

Any great photo / vacation suggestions? Over the last few years we've
done Paris, London, Dublin, Munich, Venice, Rome, Amsterdam, Brussels
and a bunch of various daytrips outside of each of these major cities.
Looking for something interesting next year.

Dave