Velocity Reviews

-   -   SanDisk vs. Lexar (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t241841-sandisk-vs-lexar.html)

Phil Goode 08-22-2003 08:12 PM

SanDisk vs. Lexar

Does anyone have any opinions over which CF is the better, SanDisk or Lexar?
Lexar has the x rating for speed. Does SanDisk have anything similar?
Thanks....

Charles Goodwin 08-23-2003 03:19 AM

Re: SanDisk vs. Lexar

> Does anyone have any opinions over which CF is the better, SanDisk or Lexar?

Forget about opinions, because then you will get opinions saying both are
better. Stick with the facts that Lexar is better and the only CF card
professional photographers use.

Jeff 08-23-2003 02:14 PM

Re: SanDisk vs. Lexar

There is a website by a guy that has personally tested the performance
of most of the compact flash cards out there and with most of the
digicams on the market.

The true leader was SanDisk Ultra...(the new ones)..

-Jeff

Harry King 08-23-2003 03:55 PM

Re: SanDisk vs. Lexar

and the website is?

Bill Hilton 08-23-2003 04:30 PM

Re: SanDisk vs. Lexar

>> There is a website by a guy that has personally tested the performance
>> of most of the compact flash cards out there and with most of the
>> digicams on the market.

>From: "Harry King" hking@framuslparts.com
>
>and the website is?

Here's one such site, maybe there are others?

http://www.dpreview.com/articles/mediacompare/

Bill

Rex Harris 08-24-2003 12:11 PM

Re: SanDisk vs. Lexar

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I appreciate all the help, and got not flames..... well not any that
burned...*L*