Velocity Reviews

-   -   Photo Contest (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t240878-photo-contest.html)

Pam 08-10-2003 10:46 PM

Photo Contest

Hello listee's

I have entered a photo contest, and I am trying to increase exposure of my
entry. It seems the winners rely on votes, so this is the thing to do. I
hope you do not think this is spam, and if so, just delete this email. If
you would like to have a look, please look here:

http://www.photography-unlimited.jp/...photo=L3uA88pa

I am asking for honest opinions, not soliciting all 10's! If you would be so
kind, please have a look and leave your opinion. And while you are there,
post some of these great photos I have seen here. Good Luck!

Thanks,

Pam