Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Nikon Collpix 2000 makes dark pictures (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t240583-re-nikon-collpix-2000-makes-dark-pictures.html)

Ed Ruf 08-06-2003 10:16 PM

Re: Nikon Collpix 2000 makes dark pictures

On 6 Aug 2003 07:55:28 -0700, in rec.photo.digital evg_vain@yahoo.com
(Evgeny Vainerman) wrote:

>Help !
>
>My new digital camera makes very dark indoor pictures !
>The indoor photos are so dark, they are virtually useless. Horrible
>indoor pictures. Flashlight is absolutely useless.

You are aware of the range of the flash, no? For the 2100 over here in the
US:
Built-in Speedlight: Shooting range: approx. 1.3 - 9.8 ft (W), approx. 1.3
- 5.6 ft (T)
Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 (EGRuf@cox.net)
http://members.cox.net/egruf
See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam