Velocity Reviews

-   -   best software to make a photo vcd? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t240564-best-software-to-make-a-photo-vcd.html)

Chocklitwonder 08-06-2003 05:19 PM

best software to make a photo vcd?

i would like to make a photo vcd. would like to know what is out there and
what is the best software to do so. thanks.

Marvin Margoshes 08-06-2003 05:54 PM

Re: best software to make a photo vcd?

"Chocklitwonder" <chocklitwonder@aol.com> wrote in message
> i would like to make a photo vcd. would like to know what is out there

and
> what is the best software to do so. thanks.

I've used Jasc Paint Shop Photo Album successfully for this, and to make
slide shows to post on my Web site also. You can get a trial version at
www.jasc.com.

Martin Francis 08-06-2003 06:26 PM

Re: best software to make a photo vcd?

"Chocklitwonder" <chocklitwonder@aol.com> wrote in message
> i would like to make a photo vcd. would like to know what is out there

and
> what is the best software to do so. thanks.

Assuming all your files are JPEGs, I believe your CD burning software should
do this easily. Try this link;
http://www.dvdrhelp.com/author
very handy stuff.

--
Martin
Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot