Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Broadway vs. B and H (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t240498-re-broadway-vs-b-and-h.html)

PTRAVEL 08-05-2003 06:58 PM

Re: Broadway vs. B and H

"Richard" <me@somewhere.com> wrote in message
news:6gvvivkjqskakp7570ls836sr1osfj5i16@4ax.com...
> Broadway Photo has the camera I want for $40 less than B and H. I have
> purchased from B and H in the past but never Broadway, are they as
> reputable?
>
> thanks,,
> Richard

Check www.resellerratings.com

Everything I've read suggests that Broadway should be avoided.

Richard 08-05-2003 07:15 PM

Re: Broadway vs. B and H

I agree,,I just read some BAD reviews on BizRate,,,

thanks

polvoronn 08-05-2003 07:34 PM

Re: Broadway vs. B and H

I agree with both statements. Consider the $40 premium as insurance that
you'll get your product the way you want it, when you want it.