Velocity Reviews

-   -   Wireless Remote shutter release (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t240481-wireless-remote-shutter-release.html)

Mark C 08-05-2003 02:25 PM

Wireless Remote shutter release

Does anyone know such an animal exists??? If so, who makes it and where can
I buy it?

Thanx,
Mark C
Nashville,TN

Mark C 08-05-2003 02:26 PM

Re: Wireless Remote shutter release

Geeze.....what a schmuck I am.......it would help to know the camera, right?

I am looking for a wireless remote shutter release for the Canon 10D

Thanx,
Mark

Polytone 08-05-2003 02:37 PM

Re: Wireless Remote shutter release

asshole. you expect everyone to be a mindreader?

Mark C 08-05-2003 03:11 PM

Re: Wireless Remote shutter release

I beg to differ......I'm a schmuck....not an asshole. A schmuck is someone
who goofs up, does something stupid and should know better. An asshole is
someone who jumps at the chance to ridicule others as a way to compensate
for their low self esteem.

Just thought I'd clear that up.

Hope you day gets better pal!

Ciao,
Mark

news:GiPXa.917$kW3.45@newssvr16.news.prodigy.com.. .

Steve Warren @ The UK Speedtrap Guide 08-05-2003 03:21 PM

> I beg to differ......I'm a schmuck....not an asshole. A schmuck is

someone
> who goofs up, does something stupid and should know better. An asshole

is
> someone who jumps at the chance to ridicule others as a way to compensate
> for their low self esteem.
>
> Just thought I'd clear that up.
>
> Hope you day gets better pal!
>
> Ciao,
> Mark
>

> "Polytone" <polytone@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> news:GiPXa.917$kW3.45@newssvr16.news.prodigy.com.. .
> > asshole. you expect everyone to be a mindreader?
> >
> > "Mark C" <mc1@wallerlaw.com> wrote in message
> > > Does anyone know such an animal exists??? If so, who makes it and

where
> > can
> > > I buy it?
> > >
> > > Thanx,
> > > Mark C
> > > Nashville,TN

Nice answer....

Jim Townsend 08-05-2003 04:05 PM

Mark C wrote:

> Geeze.....what a schmuck I am.......it would help to know the camera, right?
>
> I am looking for a wireless remote shutter release for the Canon 10D

The Canon LC4 wireless controller fits the 10D (You should have had a sheet
listing all the 10D accessories included with the camera).

Not cheap.. But you should be able to do better than what they're asking at
the site below.

http://www.videodirectstore.com/stor...oduct_Code=LC4

Patrick L. 08-06-2003 07:43 AM

Re: Wireless Remote shutter release

Mark C <mc1@wallerlaw.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know such an animal exists??? If so, who makes it and where

can
> I buy it?
>
> Thanx,
> Mark C
> Nashville,TN

My Olympus E-10 comes with one, though I don't suspect it will work with
anything but an Olympus.

Patrick L.