Velocity Reviews

-   -   Anyone know anything about Kodak CX4200 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t240185-anyone-know-anything-about-kodak-cx4200.html)

Bev 08-01-2003 01:44 PM

Anyone know anything about Kodak CX4200

I recently bought this camera and am having a problem with the "View"
arrow icon showing in my pictures. Kodak has their software to use with
this camera and since I'm not able to download it, I'm not able to use
it with my Webtv plus. With their software you have to use it to
transfer pictures to put into favorites for emaiing and printing. By
doing this, the only icons that would show up on the pictures are the
"print" or "email" icons. I can capture the pictures and do the VidCaps
on the TV, but this "view"(arrow) icon stays on the picture along with
the picture No. that's in the "viewing memory" and an "image storage"
icon. Those are located in the upper right hand corner of the picture,
but the "view" arrow is right in the middle of the lower part of
picture. I'm thinking of taking this camera back and exchanging it for a
different one, but would rather keep this one if I can figure out how to
get that "view" icon from displaying. Any suggestions on how I might be
able to do this, would be greatly appreciated.

Ron Baird 08-07-2003 01:04 PM

Re: Anyone know anything about Kodak CX4200

Greetings Bev,

I am not clear about what you are seeing onscreen. I suspect, however, that
it is related to WebTV? Have you checked with them for details on how you
might use that system more effectively. We do not have a WebTV system here
to review and test. I do appreciate your need and will share your question
with some others that might have had some experience with WebTV. Your
system, however, is not a supported OS. Let me see what I can find.

Ron Baird
Kodak