Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Epson Stylus 820 breeds abject hatred (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t239239-re-epson-stylus-820-breeds-abject-hatred.html)

the Jeffords 07-24-2003 02:51 PM

Re: Epson Stylus 820 breeds abject hatred

I know how you feel. I have had a series of printers from Epson from the
Epson Photo to the Photo 820. I love the quality of the pictures but hate
the hassle. Clogged print heads were my biggest problem. I wasted so much
money cleaning the printheads, and in pictures that came out without the
black are other colors. I threw away my Epson in April and went with a
different brand. I was surprised to see the competition has caught up in
terms of Quality. I will be scared to buy Epson again. 'Chris
www.okephoto.com
news:775799ec.0307232119.60ba5cf3@posting.google.c om...

Ronzo 07-25-2003 02:44 AM

Re: Epson Stylus 820 breeds abject hatred

I to went through three Epson 820 printers. Finally I asked for my money
back, but went out and bought the 2200. Now that's a printer! amazing prints
and no clogged heads so far.

Todd Walker 07-25-2003 04:56 AM

Re: Epson Stylus 820 breeds abject hatred

In article <uQ0Ua.37348$Ii1.35567@news02.bloor.is.net.cable.r ogers.com>,
rs.del@rogers.com says...
> I to went through three Epson 820 printers. Finally I asked for my money
> back, but went out and bought the 2200. Now that's a printer! amazing prints
> and no clogged heads so far.

Yes, it seems that the head clogging problem with Epsons are only on the
low end models. I haven't heard of many clogging problems with the 1280,
2200, etc.

--
Todd Walker