Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Sam's Club, Costco, etc. 1 hour digital photo printing? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t238663-re-sams-club-costco-etc-1-hour-digital-photo-printing.html)

Ron Chusid 07-17-2003 02:47 AM

Re: Sam's Club, Costco, etc. 1 hour digital photo printing?

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 07:06:57 GMT, "Rolando" <pc_con@pacbell.net>
wrote:

>Will either one of these places or anyone else, print digital pictures with
>one hour service?

No--but they do give 20 minute service <g>.

In the past I always printed at home, but after two trips I had about
130 photos I wanted to print. I took the to Sam's, expecting that with
this number they would need extra time. After I got them loaded into
their system (which actually did add more time), they were able to
print in about 20 minutes. Form talking to the people, it obviously is
a matter of how busy they were. They did have a couple other jobs to
do, but not very much. I assume they beat the 1 hour photo places
since they only have to print, not also develop the film.

They charged $0.19 for 4x6 and $0.69 for 5x7, which is cheaper than it
costs me between paper and ink on my S9000.