Velocity Reviews

-   -   CF card speeds--Rob Galbraith's latest report(s) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t238556-cf-card-speeds-rob-galbraiths-latest-report-s.html)

Stuart Middleton-White 07-15-2003 07:30 PM

CF card speeds--Rob Galbraith's latest report(s)

Rob Galbraith reports today that Sandisk has (secretly) updated their
Ultra series cards and that they're now the fastest out there!

http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/con...id=7-6269-6272

7956Kbytes/sec is a pretty impressive read speed :-)

He's also updated his CF card database for the popular DSLR's.

http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/mul...e.asp?cid=6007

Choose your camera type from the drop down list to see the fastest
card for your camera.

---
Don't feed the trolls--it only makes them grow!

Mark Levitski 07-18-2003 11:12 PM

Re: CF card speeds--Rob Galbraith's latest report(s)

I work only with SD cards and Sandisk 'Cruzer' devices. Have a nice day.

Andrew McDonald 07-19-2003 12:08 AM

Mark Levitski wrote:
> I work only with SD cards and Sandisk 'Cruzer' devices. Have a nice day.

And this was important for us to know, why?