Velocity Reviews

-   -   Adobe Camera Raw Filter for Fuji S2 Pro ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t238287-adobe-camera-raw-filter-for-fuji-s2-pro.html)

Holger Horn 07-12-2003 05:14 AM

Adobe Camera Raw Filter for Fuji S2 Pro ?

Hello !

I'm thinking about buying the Adobe Camera Raw Filter for my Fuji S2 Pro.

Has anyone experiences with this tool for the Fuji S2 ?

Thanks

Holger

Cliff Spicer 07-12-2003 04:28 PM

Re: Adobe Camera Raw Filter for Fuji S2 Pro ?

> I'm thinking about buying the Adobe Camera Raw Filter for my Fuji S2 Pro.
>
> Has anyone experiences with this tool for the Fuji S2 ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Holger

Hi Holger,

I use it because I love the large screen and the fact I am already in PS but
there is one big downside. I almost always take a custom white balance
before I shoot and PS raw converter does not recognize this setting for the
S2Pro. I find this a real pain as well as the fact I can't apply a custom
camera profile as an option but it is much better than Fuji's converter in
my opinion.

Cliff

rmc 07-12-2003 11:08 PM

Re: Adobe Camera Raw Filter for Fuji S2 Pro ?

You may want to wait a little. A new Photoshop is due soon and will most
likely include this, versus paying $99 for it now.

Rich

news:kHWPa.11227$Ag6.1019815@news20.bellglobal.com ...