Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Canon Powershot G2 Maximum Compact Flash Capacity. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t238270-re-canon-powershot-g2-maximum-compact-flash-capacity.html)

bowser 07-11-2003 11:34 PM

Re: Canon Powershot G2 Maximum Compact Flash Capacity.

I would guess 2G, since the camera uses the FAT filing system (I believe).
If I'm wrong, and it uses FAT32, then the limit is beyond any existing CF
cards.

Dave Martindale 07-12-2003 12:24 AM

"bowser" <fuged@bout.it> writes:
>I would guess 2G, since the camera uses the FAT filing system (I believe).
>If I'm wrong, and it uses FAT32, then the limit is beyond any existing CF
>cards.

The ability to handle FAT32 apparently came with the new processor in
the G3. So 2 GB is the limit for the G2.

Dave