Velocity Reviews

-   -   SD-card locks up when inserted in camera (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t238147-sd-card-locks-up-when-inserted-in-camera.html)

Knabbel 07-10-2003 08:37 PM

SD-card locks up when inserted in camera

Maybe some of you are familiar with this phenomenon. This is what
happened:
I set the locking switch of my SD card to unlocked, then I inserted it
into the camera. The camera reported that the card is locked and when
I take the card out the locking switch is in its locked position. The
locking mechanism feels kind of feeble and can be shifted very easily.
What to do: glue it, use a piece of band aid or remove the switch
altogether? Any usable suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Knabbel.