Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Image resolution changes automatically. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t238136-re-image-resolution-changes-automatically.html)

Ron Baird 07-10-2003 08:11 PM

Re: Image resolution changes automatically.

Greetings Tony,

For a better understanding of resolution, I suggest you review an excellent
article on the subject. Please visit the Digital Dog website -

http://digitaldog.net/files/Resolution.pdf

On this Wepage you will find an article by ANDREW RODNEY "Resolution." It
will help in your understand more about resolution in general and how it
applies to digital imaging.

If you do not have an Acrobat Reader installed to your system, please go to
the Adobe website, download and install this feature.

http://www.adobe.com

The reader will let you review many PDF files that you will find on the
World Wide Web. It is free and used widely.

Hope this helps, I found it an excellent review.

Ron Baird
Kodak