Velocity Reviews

-   -   Canon IXUS III CF reading problems (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t238115-canon-ixus-iii-cf-reading-problems.html)

anon 07-10-2003 06:08 PM

Canon IXUS III CF reading problems

I have had it with this camera after losing half my holiday pics.

When I contacted canon they told me they use sandisk cards and they
should be ok with it. No such luck.

They denied it being a known issue and my local canon repair centre
found no fault with the camera.

What is the current state of play on this issue on the newsgroup?

UK

Pena 07-10-2003 06:25 PM

Re: Canon IXUS III CF reading problems

"anon" <anonnewsremove@clara.co.uk> wrote in message
> I have had it with this camera after losing half my holiday pics.
>
> When I contacted canon they told me they use sandisk cards and they
> should be ok with it. No such luck.
>
> They denied it being a known issue and my local canon repair centre
> found no fault with the camera.
>
> What is the current state of play on this issue on the newsgroup?

My 10D accepts SanDisk but is somewhat unstable with Pretec (others I won't
even touch) - so the issue might be known.
SanDisk is The Mother of CF- cards so I rely on it.

Ben