Velocity Reviews

-   -   Can nicd battery be use in kodak cx4230 ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t238110-can-nicd-battery-be-use-in-kodak-cx4230.html)

William Cheng 07-10-2003 05:57 PM

Can nicd battery be use in kodak cx4230 ?

Hi,

I have a few relative new (1 year old) ni-cd AA laying around and i
wonder if they can be in cx4230.

I know they will run out more quickly than the ni-mh batteries but it is
ok to me.

the manual did not say if ni-cd can or cannot be use

thanks

TCS 07-10-2003 06:12 PM

Re: Can nicd battery be use in kodak cx4230 ?

begin
On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:57:19 -0400, William Cheng <chochen@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a few relative new (1 year old) ni-cd AA laying around and i
> wonder if they can be in cx4230.
>
> I know they will run out more quickly than the ni-mh batteries but it is
> ok to me.
>
> the manual did not say if ni-cd can or cannot be use
>

> thanks

nicads will work fine.

Allodoxaphobia 07-10-2003 11:24 PM

Re: Can nicd battery be use in kodak cx4230 ?

On 10 Jul 2003 18:12:23 GMT, TCS hath writ:
> begin
> On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:57:19 -0400, William Cheng <chochen@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> I have a few relative new (1 year old) ni-cd AA laying around and i
>> wonder if they can be in cx4230.
>> I know they will run out more quickly than the ni-mh batteries but it is
>> ok to me.
>> the manual did not say if ni-cd can or cannot be use

> nicads will work fine.

For loosely defined values of "fine".

You ain't gonna be happy with the performance (capacity).

But, yes, they'll work "fine".

Jonesy