Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Which DVD player reliably plays JPEGs (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t238109-re-which-dvd-player-reliably-plays-jpegs.html)

blech 07-10-2003 05:55 PM

Todd Walker <twalker294@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<MPG.1976b05141ba430698a31e@news-server.jam.rr.com>...
> In article <20030709191831.03645.00000114@mb-m05.aol.com>, stevem46
> @aol.com says...
> > Anyone have a DVD player they can recommend that will reliably play jpeg images
> > from a CD on T.V.? How do the images look when played on TV.?
> >

> Apex players will play JPEGs. You can get them at Wal Mart for as little
> as $50. Just don't expect them to last long. I got one in November, 2002
> and I hardly ever used it. A couple of weeks ago I discovered that the
> tray won't open...

We have had the same problem with the same player. If I keep pressing
the button over and over it will finally open. Don't know if
that will work for you or not.

Todd Walker 07-10-2003 07:40 PM

Re: Which DVD player reliably plays JPEGs

In article <50795b8f.0307100955.447c4ae1@posting.google.com >,
blechwalensa32@hotmail.com says...
> We have had the same problem with the same player. If I keep pressing
> the button over and over it will finally open. Don't know if
> that will work for you or not.

I'll sure give it a shot. Thanks.

--