Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Anyone in Canada is aware of a good deal 256 CF card? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t238101-re-anyone-in-canada-is-aware-of-a-good-deal-256-cf-card.html)

A. S. 07-10-2003 04:33 PM

DeltaLima wrote:
> Topic says it all. I would prefer to avoid the slow SanDisk but I don't
> need 40x either.
>
> Thank you!

Dell Canada has Kingston 256MB CF card for $85 with free shipping:
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...ategory_id=476

TigerDirect Canada has Viking 256MB CF card for $60 after $15 mail-in
rebate:
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applicatio...gory_flash.asp

Hope this helps.

Daniel L. 07-10-2003 05:05 PM

Re: Anyone in Canada is aware of a good deal 256 CF card?

Yes and thank you for the links! May I ask you wich one would you prefer?

news:dzgPa.9429$Ag6.629600@news20.bellglobal.com.. .

A. S. 07-10-2003 06:38 PM

Daniel L. wrote:
> Yes and thank you for the links! May I ask you wich one would you prefer?

Kingston makes very good memory products with good track of reliability. It
has better (slightly) write performance than Viking. On top of that,
Kingston memory comes with 5 year warranty. But at the price point of $60
Viking looks extremely good.

DeltaLima 07-10-2003 10:40 PM

Re: Anyone in Canada is aware of a good deal 256 CF card?

Ok thank you.

I saw the Kingston is highspeed (a plus) and I know how good customer
service is with Dell. Now I just need to wait a few days. :-)

news:CoiPa.9495$Ag6.646771@news20.bellglobal.com.. .