Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: in-camera charging (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t238085-re-in-camera-charging.html)

Abrasha 07-10-2003 03:13 PM

Re: in-camera charging

C3 wrote:

> For those of you with cameras that require you to take the battery out and
> put it into a charger, how much of an annoyance is this for you?

None for me. I have owned an S400 sinc e the day they came out, and it has not
bothered me. I always do it overnight.

> I'm
> thinking of getting the Canon S400 because of its small size, but I'm
> worried that because it's a small battery, I'll have to take it out quite
> often when taking photos.

Of course this depends entirely on your shooting habits. On my recent vacation
(I just returned a few days ago), I took an average of 50 pictures a day. Some
people take at least 4 times as many shots a day. Of course they will run out
of battery power and will need at least one backup battery.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com