Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Sending multiple email photos (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t238077-re-sending-multiple-email-photos.html)

Stewy 07-10-2003 02:45 PM

<jwr4@webtv.net> wrote in message
news:15605-3F0BA49F-716@storefull-2294.public.lawson.webtv.net...
> A couple weeks ago I bought a Sony Mavica FD 100.
> How do I send multiple photos in an email?

Simply lasso more than one image in the folder. With a Mac you have to press
Command and click the mouse. If the photos you want to send are in more than
one folder, copy the ones you want into a single (deletable) folder for
easier handling.
Remember, most ISPs limit emails to 10mb. The mail program itself will grab
1-2mb so 8mb is the upper limit. Using a compression program like Stuffit or
WinZip may help a bit, but not much.