Velocity Reviews

-   -   My new website (finally) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t238050-my-new-website-finally.html)

Adrian 07-07-2003 05:14 AM

My new website (finally)

I just launched my new website with a mix of photojournalism, snaps,
portraits, tweaked images and other misc. pix, including friends and
family (you can skip those if you wish...).

A friend built it for me (of course I paid him, as any professional
should be).

I'm not asking for a critique of the site, it's different and
personal, so I'll live with it for a while until I learn the skills to
tweak it myself. Just wanted to share some pix from over 25 years
worth of shooting (unfortunately, 12 years of work at my current
newspaper can't be used - copyright issues).

Main page:

http://www.amenfoto.com/

Photojournalism:

http://www.amenfoto.com/gallery/phot...ism/index.html

Here's one of my favorites from a 1979 trip to Mexico:

http://www.amenfoto.com/gallery/mexi...camecuaro.html

I also use photoshop and KPT plug-ins such as KPT 3 Gradient Designer,
KPT 5 Shapeshifter and KPT 6 Materializer as a visual synthesizer
(with various masks, apply modes and gaussian blurs thrown into the
mix):

http://www.amenfoto.com/gallery/port...ked/index.html

And a few more, including some b&w IR (infrared) from about 16 years
ago:

http://www.amenfoto.com/gallery/tweaked/index.html

Hope you enjoy,

Adrian

"A Picture's Worth A Thousand Nerds"

Lionel 07-07-2003 05:51 AM

Re: My new website (finally)

On 6 Jul 2003 22:14:08 -0700, in
<67b91809.0307062114.63e9a120@posting.google.com >,
kaispowertools@yahoo.com (Adrian) said:

>Here's one of my favorites from a 1979 trip to Mexico:
>
>http://www.amenfoto.com/gallery/mexi...camecuaro.html

Lovely! I can see why it's one of your favourites, & it's a great
example of why B&W photography is never going to go away. It's a shame
you don't have larger versions of each shot on the site as well.

Larry Bud 07-10-2003 12:52 PM

Re: My new website (finally)

kaispowertools@yahoo.com (Adrian) wrote in message news:<67b91809.0307062114.63e9a120@posting.google. com>...
> I just launched my new website with a mix of photojournalism, snaps,
> portraits, tweaked images and other misc. pix, including friends and
> family (you can skip those if you wish...).
>
> A friend built it for me (of course I paid him, as any professional
> should be).

Bad link:

The requested URL /gallery/tweaked/sao_paulo_tweaked.php was not found
on this server.

Vizros Plug-ins 07-11-2003 05:09 PM

Re: My new website (finally)

Cool.

Tony G. Smith
Vizros - Realistic 3D page curl plug-ins and more
Demo at http://www.vizros.com/gallery.html