Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: App for finding differences between lots of images? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t238041-re-app-for-finding-differences-between-lots-of-images.html)

Warren Sarle 07-04-2003 06:00 AM

news:<b133d89.0307020934.6c295603@posting.google.c om>...
> > If I have a folder of 100 images, numbered DSCN0001.jpg through
> > DSCN0100.jpg, is there an app that will compare DSCNn to DSCNn+1 and
> > tell me which differences are the largest?
> > I have GraphicConverter on the Mac and Photoshop 6 on the PC. Could I
> > do this with a Photoshop action?

I doubt there is any way to do this with an action, since actions do not
support
looping. It could be done with the Photoshop Scripting plug-in, which can be
downloaded from Adobe for free but requires Photoshop 7 and some experience
with programming.