Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Irfanview will not play AVI in Double size? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t238012-re-irfanview-will-not-play-avi-in-double-size.html)

Zol. 06-24-2003 07:31 PM

Re: Irfanview will not play AVI in Double size?

Hi, without knowing what your videocard is or what version irfanview you are
using it`s difficult to say - some video cards have overlay controls which
might be set to expand the image slightly - are you losing the bottom and
sides slightly as well ? If you think it is a bug with Irfanview try
contacting the author - he should get back to you quite quickly ... Zol.

"lbbs" <none@mfergetel.com> wrote in message
> I set double size under option, properties, video/sound. I have it set

> internal player. When I play an avi and right mouse click on the picture
> it goes double size, but it puts this annoying menu in the way (blocks

part
> of the picture). I can't get it to automatically start playing in

double

lbbs 06-25-2003 03:31 PM

Re: Irfanview will not play AVI in Double size?

I have version 3.8 and have a ATI expert 128 video card (32MB). Dell p3
667Hhz.
And no, I am not loosing the bottom of the slide show.
Thanks.