Velocity Reviews

-   -   New Voip Phones,Voip Over Satellite Internet Connection,Web Conferencing Last Solutions (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t238006-new-voip-phones-voip-over-satellite-internet-connection-web-conferencing-last-solutions.html)

skyper 05-07-2006 03:24 PM

New Voip Phones,Voip Over Satellite Internet Connection,Web Conferencing Last Solutions

New Voip Phones,Voip Over Satellite Internet Connection,Web
Conferencing Last Solutions
VoIP over satellite works just like the telephone you have in your home
today. You pick up the phone, dial the number and it connects to whom
you're calling through your high-speed satellite internet connection.

http://flying-rugs.com/satellite-voi...-satellite.htm

Ivor Jones 05-07-2006 05:30 PM

Re: New Voip Phones,Voip Over Satellite Internet Connection,Web Conferencing Last Solutions

"skyper" <triblika@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1147015472.441420.3710@j73g2000cwa.googlegrou ps.com

[spam snipped]

Abuse report to groups-abuse@google.com

M.Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk 05-07-2006 05:37 PM

Re: New Voip Phones,Voip Over Satellite Internet Connection,Web Conferencing Last Solutions

On Sun, 7 May 2006 18:30:15 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
<ivor@despammed.invalid> wrote:

>"skyper" <triblika@gmail.com> wrote in message
>news:1147015472.441420.3710@j73g2000cwa.googlegro ups.com
>
>[spam snipped]
>
>Abuse report to groups-abuse@google.com

And just what good is that going to do Ivor no one takes any notice of
you or I or anyone else sending abuse reports .

Ivor Jones 05-07-2006 05:44 PM

Re: New Voip Phones,Voip Over Satellite Internet Connection,Web Conferencing Last Solutions

<M.Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

[snip]

> And just what good is that going to do Ivor no one takes
> any notice of you or I or anyone else sending abuse
> reports .

Nobody taking any notice of you is fine by me..!

Ivor