Velocity Reviews

-   The Lounge (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f9-the-lounge.html)
-   -   Another review by BigAl... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t237368-another-review-by-bigal.html)

bigal 05-04-2006 02:10 PM

Another review by BigAl...

If you get a chance, head over to www.fastlanehw.com and check out my review of the XGene Wireless Keyboard+Trackball. :listen:

The Modfather 05-05-2006 12:00 PM

Yeah, but what have you done for me lately Al? I mean, you never visit my site and I've been posting over on FLH for a week now, even disabled my internet security to do it. :P If y'all don't start supporting me I'm gonna get a complex.

bigal 05-05-2006 12:16 PM

Actually, I did visit, but I didn't post anything. I was in a hurry yesterday.

unholy 05-06-2006 03:06 AM

In a odd fact, i have just been talking to X-Gene. they would like to send out a reiew, but when i asked if they sent worldwide, they convinced me into helping them find Resellers in Australia :) so now we have even more good news :)

Btw good review Al, i actually want one of these for my media Center :)

The Modfather 05-06-2006 11:26 AM

Who or what is X-Gene, other than the genetics company? You mean the keyboard/mouse wireless thingy?

bigal 05-06-2006 11:31 AM

It's XGene, and these wireless keyboards are great for a media center application. If it had a precision trackball in there, it could be used for gaming too. Out of the box though, it is great for just mousing around menus and making selections.