Velocity Reviews

-   -   OT: Go Ducks (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t237240-ot-go-ducks.html)

James 05-03-2006 09:57 PM

OT: Go Ducks

Good luck to the Mighty ducks tonight....Hopefully they beat the Calgary
flames!

Go Ducks GO!!

Bigus Dikus 05-03-2006 10:16 PM

Re: Go Ducks

<< While I was at work, James spurted out:
> Good luck to the Mighty ducks tonight....Hopefully they beat the
> Calgary flames!
>
> Go Ducks GO!!

Correct me if I'm wrong James, but aren't you in Canada? At least your IP
appears to be in the Canadian IP Range.

--
Bigus Dikus
MCNGP #00110011

Neil 05-03-2006 10:48 PM

Re: Go Ducks

did you hear "Bigus Dikus" <Bigus Dikus@.> say in news:eGAa#
8vbGHA.3712@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> Correct me if I'm wrong James, but aren't you in Canada? At least your IP
> appears to be in the Canadian IP Range.

he is, but he's a total jameshole at times

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Be reasonable... Let's do it my way.

Bigus Dikus 05-03-2006 10:56 PM

Re: Go Ducks

<< While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
> did you hear "Bigus Dikus" <Bigus Dikus@Z.Yo> say in
> news:eGAa# 8vbGHA.3712@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
>
>> Correct me if I'm wrong James, but aren't you in Canada? At least
>> your IP appears to be in the Canadian IP Range.
>>

> he is, but he's a total jameshole at times

I see that...and a traitor....I can understand Americuns rooting for the
Canukian teams...because...well...your teams are just better than ours....but
for a Canadian to sell out his own country for Amerikuns.....unheard of.

Neil 05-03-2006 11:06 PM

Re: Go Ducks

did you hear "Bigus Dikus" <Bigus Dikus@.> say in news:
#BMufTwbGHA.2068@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

> but
> for a Canadian to sell out his own country for Amerikuns.....unheard of.

he's an expat usa-ian

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Intel: we put the "um..." in Pentium.

Bigus Dikus 05-03-2006 11:08 PM

Re: Go Ducks

<< While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
> did you hear "Bigus Dikus" <Bigus Dikus@Z.Yo> say in news:
> #BMufTwbGHA.2068@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
>
>> but
>> for a Canadian to sell out his own country for Amerikuns.....unheard
>> of.

> he's an expat usa-ian

Ahhhhhhhhh....

So...would that make him a double jameshole?

Neil 05-03-2006 11:14 PM

Re: Go Ducks

> << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
>> did you hear "Bigus Dikus" <Bigus Dikus@Z.Yo> say in news:
>> #BMufTwbGHA.2068@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
>>
>>> but
>>> for a Canadian to sell out his own country for Amerikuns.....unheard
>>> of.

>> he's an expat usa-ian
>>

> Ahhhhhhhhh....
>
> So...would that make him a double jameshole?

or a complete jameshole

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Any safety factor set as a result of practical experience will be
exceeded.

Bigus Dikus 05-03-2006 11:18 PM

Re: Go Ducks

<< While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
> did you hear "Bigus Dikus" <Bigus Dikus@Z.Yo> say in
>
>> << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
>> <<------------------------------------------>>
>>> did you hear "Bigus Dikus" <Bigus Dikus@Z.Yo> say in news:
>>> #BMufTwbGHA.2068@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

>>> he's an expat usa-ian
>>>

>> Ahhhhhhhhh....
>>
>> So...would that make him a double jameshole?

> or a complete jameshole

as opposed to an finished jameshole? or a total jameshole?

lowdes 05-04-2006 03:22 AM

Re: Go Ducks

No way go Flames!

lowdes 05-04-2006 05:05 AM