Velocity Reviews

-   -   Setting up a home network (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t236986-setting-up-a-home-network.html)

=?Utf-8?B?SGVpZGk=?= 05-02-2006 02:46 PM

Setting up a home network

Help! - I am trying to set up a home network - Main PC is running on windows
98 - trying to connect with a wireless connection to laptop running on
windows xp - can't access the files - asking for a password - which I have
set several times - but does not accept it - I think I am doing something
obviously wrong!!

Jack \(MVP-Networking\). 05-02-2006 03:26 PM

Re: Setting up a home network

Hi

Set the Sharing on the Win98 computer manually,

Set the sharing on the Win XP computer manually too,

Take this as a general consideration, http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html

Jack (MVP-Networking).