Velocity Reviews

-   -   Messagenet incoming number setup on Asterisk@home (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t236622-messagenet-incoming-number-setup-on-asterisk-home.html)

paul123 04-06-2006 01:10 PM

Messagenet incoming number setup on Asterisk@home

I'm trying to configure a free Messagenet.it incoming Rome number (for
my Italian clients): 06XXXXXXXXX - on AAH 2.7.

With samyantoun's setup at:
http://samyantoun.50webs.com/asteris...tup/messagenet it
registers but doesn't receive calls to either the DID, nor the 53XXXXX
user ID.

Any ideas on what I could be doing wrong? (cross-posted to the AAH
forum)

paul123 04-06-2006 05:16 PM

Re: Messagenet incoming number setup on Asterisk@home

paul123 wrote:
> 06XXXXXXXXX

Doh! I was dialling it like a UK number - dropping the initial "0". It
works fine dialling the full number. ie 003906XXXXXXXXX

[Mental note to self - Don't assume anything]

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} 04-06-2006 07:02 PM

Re: Messagenet incoming number setup on Asterisk@home

Thus spaketh paul123:
> paul123 wrote:
>> 06XXXXXXXXX

> Doh! I was dialling it like a UK number - dropping the initial "0". It
> works fine dialling the full number. ie 003906XXXXXXXXX
>
> [Mental note to self - Don't assume anything]

Yes for some reason Italy changed their dialling plan, this now means you
need to dial the initial 0 after the 0036 (as you have found).

--
Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
3p/min & 1p Texts, EasyMobile, For 5 airtime bonus contact via:

paul123 04-06-2006 11:18 PM

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
> Thus spaketh paul123:
> > paul123 wrote:
> >> 06XXXXXXXXX

> > Doh! I was dialling it like a UK number - dropping the initial "0". It
> > works fine dialling the full number. ie 003906XXXXXXXXX
> >
> > [Mental note to self - Don't assume anything]

> Yes for some reason Italy changed their dialling plan, this now means you
> need to dial the initial 0 after the 0036 (as you have found).

Lol, yeah - that was one of those 4-day-hairpullers. Cussin' ana
kickin' I was!

maxcappa 03-08-2010 02:07 PM

How you have solved??
What DID you have configured in the incoming route?
Can you post entire config of the messagenet TRUNK and INCOMING ROUTE?

Thanks in advance!