Velocity Reviews

-   -   Sipgate device status (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t236369-sipgate-device-status.html)

Phil Thompson 02-04-2006 10:44 AM

Sipgate device status

In the sipgate.co.uk web user interface there is a "Device status"
function that shows if your device(s) are online and what the IP is.

I have one that shows a port (5060) as well as the IP, whereas the
other doesn't show the port. Should the port show up if all is well ?

Phil
--
http://www.notspot.info/ - if you can't get the Broadband you want.

Ivor Jones 02-04-2006 11:32 AM

Re: Sipgate device status

"Phil Thompson" <phil.thompson@spamcop.net> wrote in
message news:b919u19q4e289i9s8jg7cvb034i7fdedgm@4ax.com
> In the sipgate.co.uk web user interface there is a
> "Device status" function that shows if your device(s) are
> online and what the IP is.
>
> I have one that shows a port (5060) as well as the IP,
> whereas the other doesn't show the port. Should the port
> show up if all is well ?
>
> Phil

I think it depends on the device. I have a Sipura SPA-2000 which shows the
port numbers (61000 on the one I just looked at..!) but the accounts on
the AVM Fritz!Box Fon don't show a port number at all but follows the IP
address with the strange string of "uniq=DB922D2621F182B6911888281E8AA
" - anyone got any ideas what that is..?!

Ivor