Velocity Reviews

-   -   voipfone caller ID on diverted calls (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t236173-voipfone-caller-id-on-diverted-calls.html)

Sean 12-25-2005 08:07 PM

voipfone caller ID on diverted calls

Does everyone get there own CLI when reciving a call which has been
recived as forwarded to a mobile phone for example, and not the number
of the actual caller?

Richard Anderton 12-25-2005 11:21 PM

Re: voipfone caller ID on diverted calls

In message <domu67$f6b$1@news.freedom2surf.net>, Sean
<seanhardy88NOSPAM@yahoo.co.uk> writes
>Does everyone get there own CLI when reciving a call which has been
>recived as forwarded to a mobile phone for example, and not the number
>of the actual caller?

I do anyway.
--
Richard Anderton

Alan Ramsay 12-26-2005 04:22 PM

Richard Anderton wrote:
> In message <domu67$f6b$1@news.freedom2surf.net>, Sean
> <seanhardy88NOSPAM@yahoo.co.uk> writes
>> Does everyone get there own CLI when reciving a call which has been
>> recived as forwarded to a mobile phone for example, and not the number
>> of the actual caller?

> I do anyway.

Gradwell gives you the option of which called ID to forward; the
original, or your own number.

Alan

Sean 12-26-2005 04:38 PM

Alan Ramsay wrote:
> Richard Anderton wrote:
>
>> In message <domu67$f6b$1@news.freedom2surf.net>, Sean
>> <seanhardy88NOSPAM@yahoo.co.uk> writes
>>
>>> Does everyone get there own CLI when reciving a call which has been
>>> recived as forwarded to a mobile phone for example, and not the
>>> number of the actual caller?

>> I do anyway.

> Gradwell gives you the option of which called ID to forward; the
> original, or your own number.
>
> Alan

I think voipfone need to get this organised!

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk 12-26-2005 05:49 PM

Re: voipfone caller ID on diverted calls

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 16:38:13 +0000, Sean
<seanhardy88NOSPAM@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Alan Ramsay wrote:
>> Richard Anderton wrote:
>>
>>> In message <domu67$f6b$1@news.freedom2surf.net>, Sean
>>> <seanhardy88NOSPAM@yahoo.co.uk> writes

>>> I do anyway.

>> Gradwell gives you the option of which called ID to forward; the
>> original, or your own number.
>>
>> Alan

>I think voipfone need to get this organised!

I think it is time Voipfone got it all organised the admin side has
gone to pot of late I tried to add credit to my account using a new
card the other day and they ring you back automatically to confirm the
new card details . After following the instructions given on the ring
back the damned thing just kept going round in circles if I don't get
this sorted when I ring them tomorrow I shall inform them to close my
account I don't need it anymore anyway .
It just seems such a waste to see what was a very reliable provider in
every way going down hill .

Oldie 12-28-2005 05:31 PM

Richard Anderton wrote:
> In message <domu67$f6b$1@news.freedom2surf.net>, Sean
> <seanhardy88NOSPAM@yahoo.co.uk> writes
>
>> Does everyone get there own CLI when reciving a call which has been
>> recived as forwarded to a mobile phone for example, and not the number
>> of the actual caller?

> I do anyway.

I asked Voipfone about this. They said that they intend to change the
CLI to that of the caller. I have no idea when though.

Oldie