Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   UK VOIP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f34-uk-voip.html)
-   -   Enta Voip (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t236143-enta-voip.html)

daveyboy 12-16-2005 02:58 PM

Enta Voip
 
Just curious, has anyone experienced the latest offerings from Enta. I was
thinking about it, but they want a set-up fee of 10.

The deal is 2 PSTN numbers, one of which can be allocated fax to email. Call
charges are not spectacularly cheap either (no free time at all).

Cheers

John D



Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk 12-16-2005 03:42 PM

Re: Enta Voip
 
On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:58:05 -0000, "daveyboy" <s@s.com> wrote:

>Just curious, has anyone experienced the latest offerings from Enta. I was
>thinking about it, but they want a set-up fee of 10.
>
>The deal is 2 PSTN numbers, one of which can be allocated fax to email. Call
>charges are not spectacularly cheap either (no free time at all).
>
>Cheers
>
>John D
>

Have you got a link to the web site please ? .

daveyboy 12-16-2005 03:55 PM

Re: Enta Voip
 

<Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:h2o5q1dvvqt5vhcfmsqn66pq2hlagm5lm5@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:58:05 -0000, "daveyboy" <s@s.com> wrote:
>
> >Just curious, has anyone experienced the latest offerings from Enta. I

was
> >thinking about it, but they want a set-up fee of 10.
> >
> >The deal is 2 PSTN numbers, one of which can be allocated fax to email.

Call
> >charges are not spectacularly cheap either (no free time at all).
> >
> >Cheers
> >
> >John D
> >

> Have you got a link to the web site please ? .


www.entacall.com

They only sell through dealeships or partners so I don't think they publish
prices on their web site.
But here is some info that I have managed to glean from them.

Peak time 1.95 pence per min.

Off peak 0.95

weekend 0.85

mobiles 11.99

no minimum spends

Cheers



Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk 12-16-2005 05:03 PM

Re: Enta Voip
 
On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:55:16 -0000, "daveyboy" <s@s.com> wrote:


>www.entacall.com
>
>They only sell through dealeships or partners so I don't think they publish
>prices on their web site.

Thanks for info but I went stright off them when I noticed they are
employing a 0870 number with which to contact them I will stick with
Vonage they don't rip people off by employing the use of 0870's .

daveyboy 12-16-2005 06:45 PM

Re: Enta Voip
 
Fair one.


<Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:ch98o2hclb01lfvkf2ifl90j1hrh7kojbo@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:55:16 -0000, "daveyboy" <s@s.com> wrote:
>
>
> >www.entacall.com
> >
> >They only sell through dealeships or partners so I don't think they

publish
> >prices on their web site.

> Thanks for info but I went stright off them when I noticed they are
> employing a 0870 number with which to contact them I will stick with
> Vonage they don't rip people off by employing the use of 0870's .




Ivor Jones 12-16-2005 07:57 PM

Re: Enta Voip
 


<Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:ch98o2hclb01lfvkf2ifl90j1hrh7kojbo@4ax.com
> On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:55:16 -0000, "daveyboy" <s@s.com>
> wrote:
>
>
> > www.entacall.com
> >
> > They only sell through dealeships or partners so I
> > don't think they publish prices on their web site.

> Thanks for info but I went stright off them when I
> noticed they are employing a 0870 number with which to
> contact them I will stick with Vonage they don't rip
> people off by employing the use of 0870's .


No they just rip you off for a tenner a month.

Ivor



Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk 12-16-2005 08:12 PM

Re: Enta Voip
 
On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 19:57:21 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
<ivor@despammed.invalid> wrote:

>
>
><Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>news:ch98o2hclb01lfvkf2ifl90j1hrh7kojbo@4ax.com
>> On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:55:16 -0000, "daveyboy" <s@s.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>
>> > www.entacall.com
>> >
>> > They only sell through dealeships or partners so I
>> > don't think they publish prices on their web site.

>> Thanks for info but I went stright off them when I
>> noticed they are employing a 0870 number with which to
>> contact them I will stick with Vonage they don't rip
>> people off by employing the use of 0870's .

>
>No they just rip you off for a tenner a month.
>
>Ivor
>

If you want "excellent"service with many useful features one must be
repaired to pay for it pay nothing" sort of" and you get rubbish .

Ivor Jones 12-16-2005 08:42 PM

Re: Enta Voip
 


<Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:6ik8o2562mc839haaq15gm0i00aihoqks6@4ax.com

[snip]

> If you want "excellent"service with many useful features
> one must be repaired to pay for it pay nothing" sort of"
> and you get rubbish .


Repaired..? I thought you said it was excellent..!

BTW I do get excellent service, thanks for asking.

Ivor



Brian A 12-16-2005 09:02 PM

Re: Enta Voip
 

>
>Peak time 1.95 pence per min.
>
>Off peak 0.95
>
>weekend 0.85


TOO MUCH!!!

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk 12-16-2005 09:05 PM

Re: Enta Voip
 
On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 20:42:51 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
<ivor@despammed.invalid> wrote:

>
>
><Dexter@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>news:6ik8o2562mc839haaq15gm0i00aihoqks6@4ax.com
>
>[snip]
>
>> If you want "excellent"service with many useful features
>> one must be repaired to pay for it pay nothing" sort of"
>> and you get rubbish .

>
>Repaired..? I thought you said it was excellent..!

So a typo YES but there is an excuse I happen to have got the flun
thanks to mingling with hords of other humans overMonday and Tuesday
many of which where fellow EUROPEANS .
>BTW I do get excellent service, thanks for asking.

Have I ever stated that YOU didn't ! .


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.