Velocity Reviews

-   -   voipfone.co.uk, incoming calls (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t235673-voipfone-co-uk-incoming-calls.html)

Sean 09-06-2005 08:15 PM

voipfone.co.uk, incoming calls

Incoming calls to my PSTN numbers are not working on voipfone tonight.
(geo included).....Anyone else?

dexter@blueyonder.co.uk 09-06-2005 08:27 PM

Re: voipfone.co.uk, incoming calls

On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 21:15:32 +0100, Sean
<seanhardy88NOSPAM@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Incoming calls to my PSTN numbers are not working on voipfone tonight.
>(geo included).....Anyone else?

Looks like they have big problems Sean I rang them just now from my
mobile and get a message saying I have dialed a wrong number which I
always get when something is wrong at the other end and I just get the
unobtainable tone with Vonage .
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell Ivor he will laugh his socks off .

Sean 09-06-2005 08:53 PM

dexter@blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
> On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 21:15:32 +0100, Sean
> <seanhardy88NOSPAM@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>Incoming calls to my PSTN numbers are not working on voipfone tonight.
>>(geo included).....Anyone else?

> Looks like they have big problems Sean I rang them just now from my
> mobile and get a message saying I have dialed a wrong number which I
> always get when something is wrong at the other end and I just get the
> unobtainable tone with Vonage .
> Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell Ivor he will laugh his socks off .

Well my BT line just had a dead line noise mobile (on t-mobile) says not
recognised.

Are sipgate also having probs? They use same numbers from same
company...... Just wondering where the problem is?

Does not seem to be 'that' reliable

dexter@blueyonder.co.uk 09-06-2005 08:58 PM

Re: voipfone.co.uk, incoming calls

On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 21:53:34 +0100, Sean
<seanhardy88NOSPAM@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Are sipgate also having probs? They use same numbers from same
>company...... Just wondering where the problem is?

I have never known Voiphone go down before Sean.
>Does not seem to be 'that' reliable

Usually Voipfone are has reliable has Vonage very little to chose
between the two.

Mr T 09-06-2005 09:04 PM

Re: voipfone.co.uk, incoming calls

eyevor will be along shortly to assure us all that their is absolutely
nothing wrong with the service no doubt when in reality we all know its pish
really ?

"Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely."

Mathew Curtis 09-06-2005 10:43 PM

Re: voipfone.co.uk, incoming calls

dexter@blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
> On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 21:53:34 +0100, Sean
> <seanhardy88NOSPAM@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>

> >Are sipgate also having probs? They use same numbers from same
> >company...... Just wondering where the problem is?

> I have never known Voiphone go down before Sean.
> >Does not seem to be 'that' reliable

> Usually Voipfone are has reliable has Vonage very little to chose
> between the two.

I have never known them to go down either dex but if i am honest i
never even noticed any thing wrong my incoming calls have been working
all night

Mat

Alex 09-06-2005 10:44 PM

<dexter@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 21:15:32 +0100, Sean
> <seanhardy88NOSPAM@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

..
> Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell Ivor he will laugh his socks off

I'm sure he has better things to do with his time than hijack every thread
with repetitive jiberish.However I'm sure if he has a worthwhile
contribution to make about the service status or reasoning for the breakdown
he will post. As do the vast majority, which its a shame don't account for
all.

Alex

Kali Vandenberg 09-06-2005 10:47 PM

"Alex" <nospam@invalid.com> wrote in message

> I'm sure he has better things to do with his time than hijack every thread
> with repetitive jiberish.However I'm sure if he has a worthwhile
> contribution to make about the service status or reasoning for the
> breakdown he will post. As do the vast majority, which its a shame don't
> account for all.
>
> Alex

give it a rest alex, you popped up from nowhere to have your say now let us
all get on with it, if you dont like certain posters then killfile them

Ivor Jones 09-07-2005 12:03 AM

Re: voipfone.co.uk, incoming calls

"Kali Vandenberg" <08712202123@kali.org.ie> wrote in
message news:X%oTe.3080$Pn1.1219@newsfe4-gui.ntli.net
> "Alex" <nospam@invalid.com> wrote in message
> >
> > I'm sure he has better things to do with his time than
> > hijack every thread with repetitive jiberish.However
> > I'm sure if he has a worthwhile contribution to make
> > about the service status or reasoning for the breakdown
> > he will post. As do the vast majority, which its a
> > shame don't account for all. Alex
> >

> give it a rest alex, you popped up from nowhere to have
> your say now let us all get on with it, if you dont like
> certain posters then killfile them

Like you've done with me 3 times now, eh Stefan..?

Ivor

AD C 09-07-2005 07:21 AM

Re: voipfone.co.uk, incoming calls

In article <yvnTe.9587$vC4.3212@newsfe4-win.ntli.net>,
anonym.d999093ef91c@mytrashmail.com says...
> eyevor will be along shortly to assure us all that their is absolutely
> nothing wrong with the service no doubt when in reality we all know its pish
> really ?

For godness sake, give it a rest, you prat.