Velocity Reviews

-   -   Multi-account ATA (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t235614-multi-account-ata.html)

gumusluk 08-24-2005 10:47 AM

Multi-account ATA

I need an ATA that can handle at least 4 SIP accounts (different
providers). Can anyone suggest such a unit?

Brian 08-24-2005 12:08 PM

Re: Multi-account ATA

http://www.solwise.co.uk may have something suitable for your needs.

Al 08-24-2005 09:35 PM

Re: Multi-account ATA

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 12:08:24 +0000 (UTC), Brian wrote:

>http://www.solwise.co.uk may have something suitable for your needs.

Unless you own a bank or have money to burn, it would be cheaper to
buy a pair of Linksys PAP2s

Rupert 08-25-2005 06:38 AM

Re: Multi-account ATA

"gumusluk" <john@jch.biz> wrote in message
news:1124880449.956729.184730@g47g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...

> I need an ATA that can handle at least 4 SIP accounts (different
> providers). Can anyone suggest such a unit?

Talking of which - are there any units that allow you to have 4
accounts/numbers on one port/phone?

Thomas Rankin 08-25-2005 09:46 AM

Re: Multi-account ATA

Rupert wrote:
> "gumusluk" <john@jch.biz> wrote in message
> news:1124880449.956729.184730@g47g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
>

>>I need an ATA that can handle at least 4 SIP accounts (different
>>providers). Can anyone suggest such a unit?

> Talking of which - are there any units that allow you to have 4
> accounts/numbers on one port/phone?

I don't know much about IP handsets, but the Grandstream GXP 2000 can
have 4 accounts.