Velocity Reviews

-   -   18866 voip not working ?? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t235259-18866-voip-not-working.html)

sandman112 06-12-2005 12:10 PM

18866 voip not working ??

hi ...

i havent been able to make any calls using 18866 voip for the last couple of
days, my 1899 voip service still works ok, is anyone else having trouble
with 18866 recently

i also noticed that there website no longer seems to mention VoIP at all,
does this mean they have done away with the service /?

thanks
sandman

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} 06-12-2005 12:32 PM

Re: 18866 voip not working ??

sandman112 wrote:
> hi ...
>
> i havent been able to make any calls using 18866 voip for the last couple of
> days, my 1899 voip service still works ok, is anyone else having trouble
> with 18866 recently
>
> i also noticed that there website no longer seems to mention VoIP at all,
> does this mean they have done away with the service /?
>
> thanks
> sandman

18866 VoIP working here.

http://www.call18866.co.uk/voip.php

Steven 06-12-2005 12:34 PM

Re: 18866 voip not working ??

"sandman112" <sandman112[SPAMTRAPER]@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:_CVqe.49225$G8.5636@text.news.blueyonder.co.u k...
> hi ...
>
> i havent been able to make any calls using 18866 voip for the last couple
> of days, my 1899 voip service still works ok, is anyone else having
> trouble with 18866 recently
>
> i also noticed that there website no longer seems to mention VoIP at all,
> does this mean they have done away with the service /?
>
> thanks
> sandman

I've just checked it for you and all seems fine with 18866 Vo-IP here...

Are you settings still ok?

host: iax.call18866.co.uk
username: 18866+your full number including the area code
password: your 18866 account number

I have just made a call with iaxComm, no probs at all.

sandman112 06-13-2005 05:45 PM

Re: 18866 voip not working ??

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
> sandman112 wrote:
>> hi ...
>>
>> i havent been able to make any calls using 18866 voip for the last couple
>> of days, my 1899 voip service still works ok, is anyone else having
>> trouble with 18866 recently
>>
>> i also noticed that there website no longer seems to mention VoIP at all,
>> does this mean they have done away with the service /?
>>
>> thanks
>> sandman

> 18866 VoIP working here.
>
> http://www.call18866.co.uk/voip.php

i still cant get it working /?? it was working great untill 5 days ago, now
all i get is either a 404 or a 403 error on every call, im using xlite for
my SIP client, havent changed any settings ....

any ideas anyone ??