Velocity Reviews

-   -   C Library/Source code for building up a VoIP connection ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t235135-c-library-source-code-for-building-up-a-voip-connection.html)

Martin Maurer 05-14-2005 10:43 AM

C Library/Source code for building up a VoIP connection ?

Hello,

i want to develop programs which are VoIP based. Does someone know if there
are C libraries or better source code for building up a SIP connection ? I
think i also need the same for STUN. Are there any open projects for this ?

Regards,

Martin

Stephane M 05-14-2005 11:38 AM

Re: C Library/Source code for building up a VoIP connection ?

I found this:
http://www1.cs.columbia.edu/~pallavi/research/

Does it help ? not sure.. they mentioned that l"ibsip++ API is not public
any more" :-(

Steph

news:4285d671$0$19385$892e7fe2@authen.white.readfr eenews.net...

?

Martin Maurer 05-14-2005 02:08 PM

Re: C Library/Source code for building up a VoIP connection ?

Hello,

> i want to develop programs which are VoIP based. Does someone know if
> there are C libraries or better source code for building up a SIP
> connection ? I think i also need the same for STUN. Are there any open
> projects for this ?

just found a nice page for SIP stacks:

http://www.iptel.org/info/products/i...acks&siponly=1

Regards,