Velocity Reviews

-   -   VOIP in Houston, TX (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t235126-voip-in-houston-tx.html)

Philippe Deleye 05-13-2005 06:52 PM

VOIP in Houston, TX

Anybody knows a VOIP provider in Houston, TX
* where I can apply for a (free) number in the (713) area ?
* from where I suppose I can call Houston numbers for free (AFAIK local
calls in the US are free ??)

Thanks
Philippe

dexter@blueyonder.co.uk 05-13-2005 07:37 PM

Re: VOIP in Houston, TX

On Fri, 13 May 2005 19:52:41 +0100, "Philippe Deleye"
<Philippe.Deleye@advalvas.be> wrote:

>Anybody knows a VOIP provider in Houston, TX
>* where I can apply for a (free) number in the (713) area ?
>* from where I suppose I can call Houston numbers for free (AFAIK local
>calls in the US are free ??)
>
>Thanks
>Philippe

Take a look through this lot some must be free I would think .
http://www.mamma.com/Mamma?qtype=0&q...A0Search%A0%A0