Velocity Reviews

-   -   UK to Norway Help (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t235099-uk-to-norway-help.html)

gav425 05-10-2005 04:17 PM

UK to Norway Help

Is there a way to call Norway for free, i see most providers let you call
USA and some European for free but have not found Norway yet.

Thanks for any help.
gav

David Wood 05-10-2005 05:33 PM

Re: UK to Norway Help

In message <4280dea1$0$569$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader03.plus.net>, gav425
<gav425@icqmail.comnospam> writes
>Is there a way to call Norway for free, i see most providers let you call
>USA and some European for free but have not found Norway yet.

The US provider BroadVoice <http://www.broadvoice.com> has Norway
landlines included in Unlimited World or Unlimited World Plus.

As I mentioned in another post, you can sign up OK from abroad, and use
them with a non-US credit card. Billing is in US dollars, your incoming
number is a US one, and dialling is US style (which you can fix with
Sipura dial plans, and the equivalent on other equipment).

Reliability has been pretty awful this past week, with serious technical
problems, but things do seem to be calming down now.

David
--
David Wood
david@wood2.org.uk