Velocity Reviews

-   -   IOS H323 Gateway Configuration to POTS (PSTN) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t235017-ios-h323-gateway-configuration-to-pots-pstn.html)

Brian Adams 03-21-2006 06:29 PM

IOS H323 Gateway Configuration to POTS (PSTN)

Greetings.

I have the following Config

Cisco CallManager 4.1(3)sr3
Cisco Unity 4.2.1
Cisco 2811 Voice Bundle w/VIC2-4FXO running 12.4(6)T Advanced IP
Services

The 4 FXO ports on the 2811 are connected directly to the PSTN
(US/Verizon)

My issue is as follows:

Everything works very well with MGCP, but we have a requirement now for
inbound Caller-ID on these FXO ports and need to move to H.323 as I
understand it to make caller-id work.

I have toyed with most of the sample configs on CCO to no avail.

Does anyone have a working config for an IOS/H323 gateway over FXO
ports?

Thanks in advance for the assistance and have a great day!

Sincerely,
Brian E. Adams,
Technical Architect

MCSA:Messaging (Ex2000)
MCSE+I (NT4)
MCSE:Security (Win2000/Win2003)
MCAD (VS.NET)
MCSD (VS6/VS.NET)
MCDBA (SQL 2000)
CCNP
CSE

PlanetEd Technologies, LLC

ihernandez81 03-11-2010 01:15 PM

IOS H323 Gateway on POTS CCM 4.1.3 using FXO

Were you able to find a solution to this? I'm working on a very similar problem. I can make calls outbound using the FXO port but can't recieve a call in from POTS to an IP phone on CCM???