Velocity Reviews

-   -   Cisco 7940/7960 and NAT using SIP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t234621-cisco-7940-7960-and-nat-using-sip.html)

Brandonb 12-19-2005 03:59 AM

Cisco 7940/7960 and NAT using SIP

Anyone know of a way to get the Cisco phones to communicate with the
TFTP server or register through a NAT, like any regular broadband
router? All the Polycoms I've tested seem to work perfectly even through
multiple NATs with no special configuration of any kind but I'll be
damned if I can even get port forwarding to work for the Cisco phones.
They won't even show up in Sylantro ComManager for registration.

Thanks,
Brandonb